Regardless of who you are rooting for this Sunday, whether you’re throwing the party or attending one, coming in at a close second next to the game is the food. So what are you going to make or bring along with you? We’ve pulled together the top 10 best snack ideas for the Big Game this Sunday with a healthy spin of our own.
- Buffalo wings are always #1 on the list; buffalo chicken tenders are always a healthier & easier to eat.
- 7-layer dip; starts with our best black bean dip and goes from there, you make it what you want it to be.
- Meatballs; of course these can be traditional or you can do a homemade chicken and/or turkey meatball instead.
- Spinach artichoke dip is full of nutrition, you can make it healthier with 1/3 less fat cream cheese and low fat mayo.
- Newman’s frozen pizza with your own healthy toppings is one of my favorite things to serve; top with lots of vegetables.
- Guacamole is a must for every party! Learn how to make the best here.
- Whole Foods Spanikopita is one of my favorite appetizers to service, health and easy, check them out here.
- Jalapeno poppers can actually be delicious and healthy when baked, learn how to make them here.
- Stuffed mushrooms are a crowd pleaser, the absolute tastiest 5 star recipe that I love is from Ina Garten here.
- Homemade hummus; so yummy, so healthy, so impressive; learn how to make it here.
If you’re not going to make your own food, be sure to order out your food platters from the best; one of our favorites is here.